Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, tangible return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit through the sacrifice and shed blood of Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and sanctifying power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and minister grace to this dying world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.